We use Paypal as our payments processor. This means we can
offer high levels of service and security for both registered PayPal users and
leading credit cards users alike. Note that you do not have to be a
registered PayPal user to purchase Riffster.
For more details visit PayPal.
This page shows exactly how Riffster is registered once you
have purchased a license via PayPal.
Once we have received notification of a payment then our order tracking system
will send an email to the address you gave to our e-commerce handlers. The time
interval can vary according to demand levels but generally we try and respond
within 6 hours. However intervals of 24 hours are not unknown. It is imperative
that you ensure any spam-filtering software does not filter email from
NovaDSP.com. We have had problems due to spam filters that have meant
legitimate customers have failed to see their registration confirmations and
1. Your machine will need an Internet connection (only for the registration
process). If you do not have Internet access on the machine where Riffster is
installed then you can save the license file that is
attached to your registration email into the Riffster installation folder.
2. An evaluation copy of Riffster shows the following dialog at start-up. Click
on the License button.
3. You will now see the following dialog box. Enter your user name and password
as specified in the licensing email. Press
Connect (You'll need to be connected to the Internet for this to work)
4. After a short period of time registration will be finalized and the NovaDSP
Licensing dialog will appear as below. All is OK and your copy of Riffster will
now start in Licensed mode. So the final step is to shut down Riffster and then
5. These steps will have created a file called riffster.xml in your Riffster
installation folder. Make a copy and keep it safe.
6. If, for some reason, Riffster cannot connect to
the registration server you will see an error message similar to that shown
below. Please check that any firewall you have in place is not blocking HTTP
connections on port 80 from riffster.exe.